MyCupKates

Saturday 15 September 2012

Mexican Cake



Mexican theme 3D cake

 'A drunken man sleeping after a big fiesta' cake
inspired by Cakesaurus

Chocolate mud cake with hazelnut butter cream filling covered with dark chocolate ganache



I loved working with vibrant and cheerful colours on this cake.
Since the cake is for a young lady who is having a Mexican theme birthday party,
These bright & fun colours seems to be perfect for her.



Tequila time :D


Happy birthday, Eunji 


Special thanks to Tina giving me colour tips and ideas & Cakesaurus for the inspiration


You are always welcome to subscribe my blog and
 visit me on the Mycupkates' facebook page.

3 comments:

  1. My goodness! You always amaze me with your designs, so talented! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks,hun. Have some tequila! Always love to hear from you, xx

      Delete
  2. Hola Kate !

    Podrías ayudarme con un tutorial para aprender a hacer esta torta?
    Gracias !!!

    ReplyDelete