MyCupKates

Saturday 4 August 2012

Cupcakes for Men


These are cupcakes for Men...

I've made girly cupcakes for ladies who love shoes, bags and make up..
and now it's cupcake time for men.


The language on the sign is Korean. 
My friend's friend asked me to make cupcakes for her boyfriend
 and she wanted to leave his name and a little hearts on a cupcake.

A bag, belt, car key, car, necktie, wallet, cap..
They are so tiny that you can enjoy all of them on your cupcakes!


They are made by free hands and all edible!

Shoes cupcakes

I made girly cupcakes for another occasion 
and would love to share two pairs of shoes I made.
If you like the post, you are always welcome to subscribe my blog 
or find mycupkates' page on FB to check the latest updates.

Have a wonderful day!
Happy Caking:)










4 comments:

  1. Hey, I write for http://superhappycupcakes.com/
    Would you mind if I feature some of your amazing creations there with your mention and fb/blogger url?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure. I appreciate it,Apoorva. Looking forward to it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I HOPE I CAN GET MY HANDS ON THOSE CUP CAKES!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm curious about the glitter, how to make it?

    ReplyDelete