MyCupKates

Saturday 24 December 2011

Christmas Cake


Christmas Cake with a Reindeer

Merry Christmas, everyone!! This is my last cake this year.
My lovely friend asked me to make this cake for the Christmas lunch.
I hope she has so much fun and enjoys lots of food & the cake as well.
I tried to make the design simple..
Light green dots and a red ribbon..with a lovely reindeer figurine.
I had so much fun making it.


a sugar reindeer


Merry Christmas gift tag


Thank you so much for loving my blog, MyCupKates this year.
I truly appreciate every visit you've made.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year..
From Kate..



2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful! i love that reindeer i wanted to bad to make some cute reindeer fondant toppers this year but i ran out of time
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely comment, The Fancy Lady.. Merry Christmas & Happy new year!! xx

    ReplyDelete