MyCupKates

Saturday 24 November 2012

Baby Booties & Sugar Flowers Cake


Skyey's 100 days celebration cake

In Korea, on the 100th days after baby's birth, 
their family and friends gather and celebrate 
that the baby has been healthy and well this critical period.

My client asked me to use these lovely sweet colours; 
mint green, light purple & pink, yellow and white.

I'm so glad that I managed to put these all colours together in the cake thanks to my client.




Skyey's a gorgeous baby princess and I designed this cake based on the colours
 (requested by my client) which match Skey's dress 
she's going to wear on her celebration day.




Butterflies pink baby booties for Skyey :D
I hope she has an awesome day with her family!
Happy 100th, Skyey.







1 comment:

  1. I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work! florisis cluj

    ReplyDelete