MyCupKates

Friday, 19 June 2015

Baby dinosaur cake



I've been lazy posting new cakes recently. Yep, I know it's been a long time.
I had a great opportunity to create baby dinosaur party themed desserts 
for Connah's 2nd birthday. 
Since I made his 1st Hoot themed party dessert last year,
 I've had so many requests about Hoot cakes thanks to Connah:D

I'm always grateful to make birthday cakes every year for my clients..
It's so amazing that I can be able to celebrate someone's important moment
 in his or her life  for a few years in a row.

The most wonderful thing is that I get to see the Connah's birthday party pictures! 
How awesome!I love every single photos his mum sent me. 
She prepared the beautiful dessert table for him 
and also I enjoyed looking at cute cake pops her sister made..
(I wish I had one bite of it:D)


Happy 2nd birthday, Connah!


1 comment:

  1. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you. specialty cakes los angeles

    ReplyDelete