MyCupKates

Sunday 19 August 2012

On my blank canvas..


This is the one I've always wanted to do..
These are my sample wedding cakes I'm working on recently.
On my two tiered blank canvas.. I decorated only with my sugar flowers..
The theme of the cakes would be simple & sophisticated.


Giant poppy.. Love the vibrant yellow colour..
It stands out as itself.


Simply white & a little touch of silver colour..


I love the cute look.. If it was not for the blank canvas cake,
 I would decorate more on the bottom tier to express "cute & refreshing" look.


I love the simplicity and clean look.. 
I hope I could post various themes and looks for wedding cakes.
There are so many cake design I've drawn 
(inspired by fashion catalogs, wedding dresses..etc)
 and I can't wait to make them all..

Thanks for visiting MyCupKates. 

f you like the post, you are always welcome to subscribe my blog 
or find mycupkates' page on FB to check the latest updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment