MyCupKates

Saturday 25 June 2011

Cookie&Cream Cupcake

Cookie&Cream Cupcake

Chocolate cupcakes with cookie & cream buttercream frosting with a mini oreo


I baked them in the morning to give volunteers for parents' room in Hillsong church. 
My daughter, Gemma has been stayed in the parents' room when attending chuch since she was born.
She is now 1 year old.
She can move to Cubby house from now on. The volunteers have been amazing and so helpful. I wanted to say thank you with the sweet cupcakes.


I have tried many cookie & cream cupcakes and I think sometimes simple things are the best..
I made mini cupcakes and regular cupcakes.
Mini cupcakes are the same as I mentioned above.
For regular ones, I put a half oreo(with cream) on the bottom and pour chocolate batter.
It is a little surprise=D


No comments:

Post a Comment